2017-11-14

the babysitter

[IMDB]

i have this new thing i am doing where i shut off bad movies rather than finish watching them. basically acknowledging my extremely finite lifespan and deciding that maybe i should spend it on more worthwhile things than low budget drek. but then i thought to myself, schmolli, what about your readers? and also, what do you have to do that is more important than watching low budget drek?

so anyway, i started watching low budget drek again. you will be pleased to hear that netflix has plenty of it available for streaming, and in fact, they even started producing it, i guess because they want to stop paying royalties on the crap they currently have in their library.

man, when an i going to start taking about this movie? very soon now, i assure you.

i first noticed netflix was funding lower budget stuff while watching standup specials. they started with big names, but now a lot of them could charitably be referred to as... small names. by this point i am pretty well convinced that they would be willing to fund a schmolli standup special, which would probably consist of me standing on a stage reading old movie reviews in my robo-schmolli voice.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. WELL HELLO PITTSBURG. WHAT A GREAT CROWD. LET US GET TO KNOW OUR AUDIENCE. YOU, SIR. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A BABYSITTER. NO, I THOUGHT NOT. JUST AS WELL, I DO NOT KNOW ANY BABYSITTER JOKES.

ANYWHO, I WILL NOW COMMENCE MY ROBO-SCHMOLLI REVIEW COMEDY SPECIAL.

THE BABYSITTER IS SUPPOSEDLY A COMEDY SLASH HORROR MOVIE, BUT I THINK I WOULD CALL IT MORE OF A STEAMING SLASH STINKING MOVIE. AT ANY RATE, NOT FUNNY AND NOT SCARY. ALSO NONE OF THE SEXY STUFF WAS SEXY. NETFLIX PLEASE.

THE BABYSITTER GETS ONE EXTREMELY IMPROBABLE KILL AFTER ANOTHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment