2010-03-28

harley davidson and the marlboro man

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102005/

this is the kind of 80s action film my legal guardians would have rented from the local grocery video store when i was a kid. they would have let me watch it, but every time there was a nekkid lady on the screen, they would have made me cover my eyes. at the time, i failed to understand that i was supposed to peek, and thereby gain forbidden knowledge. since they yelled at me every time they thought i was trying to peek, i think they also did not understand this. it was a pretty rough childhood, what with all the misunderstanding about which child care standards we were only supposed to pay lip service to.

trip down amnesia lane aside, there is not a lot to savor here. pretty much every attribute you would care to measure came in somewhere between "lame" and "mundane."

No comments:

Post a Comment